Maximpinault33

May 7, 2023

Roblox Username: maximpinault33
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): max_.
Your RP Name: Alexander Anderson

Ban Length: 8 day

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @CrazySpartan93

Ban Reason: LTAP, NLR
Why I should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because that was a mess. I didn't understand what happened and I misunderstood what the staff said. Mr. Aristotle told me not to leave so I told him I would not. Just after he only told Leave. So I thought That he was telling me to leave so before leaving I said Oh ok. My intention wasn't to leave and be banned for LATP but I wanted to do what he told me. But because I didn't pay attention while typing, I think he told me to leave. After, Bout the NLR; I got freekill by someone that I do not know for no reason and when I respawned I saw a person that looked like the person that RDM me pointing his gun at someone else, so I wanted to help and I kill him thinking that he will kill the person. But I made a mistake and it wasn't him. So I apologized to the staff, saying that I thought that he killed me but finally, he wasn't. My goal in MI is to RP and I don't want to disturb other person RP. I just ask you, Mr. Aristotle, sorry. I didn't want to leave like that I just did not pay attention and I only said the "leave" that you said. Again, I should be unbanned because I'm not a person that trolls or do ****, I'm only a roleplayer that wanted to help another one but by mistake, it wasn't the RDMer that kill me.

Time of Occurrence: Today
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Capture d’écran 2023-09-09 132228.jpg

Hi, @Maximpinault33

After reviewing the Moderators evidence, I have chosen to DENY your appeal to be unbanned.

This is due to the Moderator specifically telling you not to leave the game, and you proceeded to do so.

This ban is justified.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.