May 10, 2023
Roblox Username: WelshRoblox 
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): ᗪean#2260

Your RP Name: Dean Laundry

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Little_Division

Ban Reason: Team Killing + FRP
Why I should be unbanned:

I had responded to a shots fired call at Little Caesars where I shot and killed a suspect who was firing an automatic rifle at police. There a large number of units gathered and repeatedly shot the officers (fine) but as everyone left and I got in my vehicle which was at the front of Little Caesars, I heard more shots from my vehicle, I immediately headed back to the back of Little Caesars where I was greeted by 2 officers who had remained with the dead body shooting it, this confused me but I think I had realised what they were doing, as I was about to just leave again, the officer started shooting again at the dead body??? The dead body had been sat there for a reasonable amount of time and I immediately pulled my weapon and shot the officer because there was absolutely no reasonable cause to shoot a dead body, I would also attribute him doing this to FRP, NITRP and just plain unrealistic, regardless of my opinion, he shouldn't have done that. A moderator teleported to me like 30 minutes later and asked me about it and I fully complied, giving him the clip and explaining the situation fully which that officer clearly didn't explain to the moderator. The moderator then said he'd have to ban me for 2 days and I thought that was unreasonable and just stupid.

I asked if I could speak to an admin which he said was fine but after a conversation, the admin made clear there are exceptions for certain circumstances as screenshotted from my DMs with the admin but this didn't seem to be one. The exceptions made for certain circumstances are unclear because they aren't mentioned anywhere but I'd assume it would be made on a case by case decision, anyhow I'd definitely think this would pass as an exception, I had no bad intentions with shooting that officer and was based purely on him being a clown and shooting that dead body which I did try to mention and reason with the moderator and admin. I'd hope you reconsider this ban considering the circumstances.

Screenshot showing the admin saying that there are exceptions made for certain circumstances:

image.png

Video of event: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1116456078159400991/1116456331558277270/Roblox_06-08-2023_20-57-27-525.mp4

Time of Occurrence: Answer this question using 21:08:51

Additional members involved/witnessing: Moderator was Little_Division & Admin was scb_y

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y