Ban appeal / Waiting on David

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterShan19

Apr 18, 2023
Roblox Username: MasterShan19 (cringe ik) Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): mrshan Your RP Name: Walter Whitehead Ban Length: I think its permanent Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): David? I don't remember Ban Reason: I was originally banned because of a misunderstanding, I was told to ask for "David's OF" in the discord because that was a way for getting a premium car and so, well I was stupid and didn't understand the meaning. After that I made an appeal and it was accepted, I was unbanned from the game but not from the Discord, so I guess someone forgot or smth, and now I can't like check on game updates and so because I am really interested in the development of Perris. Why I should be unbanned: Because I was supposed to be unbanned long time ago Time of Occurrence: Probably like more than a month ago Additional members involved/witnessing: There was this guy who laughed at me before I was banned Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Y/N) Yeah

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.