- Feb 20, 2023
- You have to use the correct format or else your Ban Appeal will not be dealt with.
- Do not edit the format with alignments or colors. Keep it simple.
- Only the involved people in the Ban Appeal may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points. This counts for staff members too.
- You may not appeal a ban for someone else, no matter the circumstances - such as a forum ban.
- Do not submit replies such as +support or -support. Ban Appeals are no suggestions, faction applications, or any other kind of applications. This counts for staff members too.
- Always stay on-topic. Don't start other discussions or arguments that are not relevant to that Ban Appeal.
- Only the punishing staff member may accept or decline a Ban Appeal.
- Ban Appeals will not be processed if your Roblox ID is missing.
- If you are banned for exceeding warnings, you can not appeal your ban.
- Automatic bans, such as leaving while cuffed or a permanent ban due to exploiting, can not be appealed unless you provide valid evidence of it being a false ban.
- Your appeal can be denied based on a time-frame discrepancy. You should appeal within a reasonable time-frame of when the ban was initially issued / or when it transpired. (This does not pertain to permanent or year bans).
- Only the Community Director(s), and Community Manager(s) may overwrite a decision by the punishing administrator on a Ban Appeal.
- For security reasons, we will not review/open any evidence unless it is hosted in one of the following platforms: