Not open for further replies.

ItzD3nis

Apr 14, 2023
Roblox Username: ItzD3nis

Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): itzd3nis#0

Your RP Name: Nathan Steele

Ban Length: Permanent

Banning Staff Member: @Tristan

Ban Reason: Roblox TOS Violation (Discrimination(?))
Why I should be unbanned: I did not mean to discriminate against any race, person, or anything of that matter. It was a joke, but I understand it was not taken as such by the POV or other users around. I do make jokes that should not be made sometimes, and this is one of them. I am truly sorry to anyone I offended. It was simply a joke about ongoing issues with police being shown as the bad guys against people of races that aren't white. I  understand how serious things like this can be, but this was not meant to be taken seriously. It was never meant to offend anyone in any way, shape, or form.

After I said what was contained in the video, I said "we gonna get canceled" due to the hate police officers receive after arresting someone of another race, seen in the video.

I am truly sorry to anyone offended, and I will change my ways for the future. I have learned now not to say stuff similar to what I had said before. Roblox's guidelines will not be broken again by me. I will make sure to watch what I say, and be an upstanding member of the Mountain Interactive community. I am sorry for my actions, and it will not happen again.

Time of Occurrence: 7/10/2023, 3:00:13 PM

Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown/None.

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Note added by OP: this is the video (proof) Proof here (Streamable)

Last edited by a moderator:
APPEAL DENIED

Good evening. Your appeal has been denied. Unfortunately, what you did is against the Roblox-TOS, as our community does not take anything lightly when it comes to violating any Roblox-TOS. 

Kelux_Blox,

MI Moderation Team

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.