Platinum VIP
Aug 21, 2023
Roblox Username:chikaqqu1
Discord Tag: thefallen1620
Your RP Name:Angel Adams

Ban Length: Perm

Banning Staff Member:  390354168600330241

Ban Reason: VTOS
Why I should be unbanned: I was just on the civ team and was playing audio then I left and joined back and I was banned so I think I was banned because I was playing bypassed audio or my avater back then I never knew how bad things can happen when you mess up and that's what I did I played bypassed audio when am not suppose to I know the actions I have done and wish to be unbanned I will learn from my actions and not play bypassed audio or an gross avater  I learned the mistakes and will never do them again

Time of Occurrence: 8/10/2023 9:43:05
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: (Y/N) Y

Last edited by a moderator:
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Teams Notes:

Hey, @the unknown

Hello, the unknown. You indeed were playing bypassed audio. You should know by the word "bypassed" that is isn't allowed on Roblox. You have been banned for  a month so I am hoping you learned your lesson. I am accepting your appeal. Next time you get caught playing bypassed audio your appeal will not be accepted. This is a second chance for you to prove that you have learned your lesson.

Your appeal has been accepted, and you have been unbanned from all games under Mountain Interactive Corp. 

Have a good day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.