APPEAL DENIED

Luke_Word123

Apr 10, 2023
Roblox Username: Luke_Word123
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): lukecuh6748
Your RP Name: Luke Adam, or Luke Marshal

Ban Length: Answer this question using :  It didn't say, I was ban inside the discord.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):  It didn't say, I was ban inside the discord.

Ban Reason: So One day I wasn't on discord or ROBLOX for  a while cause I was taking a break. I then come back and I seen I was ban from both discord I had lucky had last dm one of the heads of the Discord.. it as for the PD Discord I had asked, "do you know what happened to the PD discord and the main discord?" He then said they ban everyone that was there because of how bad PD was, and I was like ok.. So I didn't really worry about it right then and there because I was not worried over a game so I waited into this day, cause I been trying on my phone to get unban but wasn't having a lot of time.. So then I'm not filling this out to see why was I ban for.
Why I should be unbanned:  I should be unban cause I not sure what the reason of my ban was for without giving me a reason..

Time of Occurrence: Answer this question using Not sure I couldn't found the time cause I wasn't online.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not sure.

Last edited by a moderator: