APPEAL DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

amproat248

Sep 17, 2023
I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to appeal for the recent ban I received on your server. I understand that my actions in making an inappropriate joke related to the Ku Klux Klan and engaging in random death match were not only offensive but also in clear violation of the rules and standards of your community.

I want to start by expressing my deepest apologies for my behavior. My actions were thoughtless, offensive, and entirely unacceptable. I fully understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I failed to uphold those standards with my actions.

I want to emphasize that I have learned a valuable lesson from this experience. My intent was never to promote hate or harm but to make a tasteless joke, which I now realize was completely inappropriate and insensitive. I understand the seriousness of the topics I jokingly addressed and the negative impact it can have on others.

In regards to the random death match, I acknowledge that it disrupts the gameplay experience for others and goes against the fair play principles that make your server enjoyable. I take full responsibility for my actions and assure you that such behavior will not happen again in the future.

I kindly request a second chance to prove that I can be a positive and respectful member of your gaming community. I genuinely enjoy playing on your server and interacting with the other players, and I would be devastated to lose the opportunity to be a part of it once more.

To demonstrate my commitment to changing my behavior, I am more than willing to accept any appropriate consequences and participate in any additional training or awareness programs that your server may offer to promote respectful gaming.

I understand that my actions may have caused discomfort and frustration among your player base and the server staff. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I assure you that I have reflected on my actions and will make every effort to be a better and more considerate player if given a second chance.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I genuinely hope you will see the sincerity of my apology and grant me the opportunity to rejoin your gaming community. I am committed to ensuring that my actions align with your server's rules and standards moving forward.

Sincerely,

Username: cubeochen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @amproat248,

Unfortunately, I will be unable to handle your appeal because you did not follow the correct format. Please create a new topic while following THIS format, and I will be happy to review your appeal. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.