• Giveaway coming soon of 20 Robux Gift Card Codes, keep watch.

APPEAL DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex_aeq

May 5, 2023
Roblox Username: Ex_aeq
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): Ex_aeq (ex_aeq)
Your RP Name: Ex_aeq

Ban Length: 2320-01-01 (Permanently)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): 

Ban Reason: RDM
Why I should be unbanned: Firsts off: The evidence is not conclusive. One of the pieces is a screenshot of the kill-logs. Not a clip for the context or anything. In this case the SRU-base was being attacked and I killed the people attacking it from behind.. That's why I killed multiple people at almost the same time. 
The second piece of evidence which shows someone in dark clothing. It doesn't show my avatar or whatever, and wasn't me. This clip shouldn't be seen as evidence because it isn't posted on a mentioned way in "Ban Appeal Rules [READ]".

I believe I wasn't doing anything wrong and I feel very sorry for the guy that clearly got RDM'ed in the clip. 

Time of Occurrence: September 3th around 10 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: Op4rative_NL (MARTIJN#6824), mitchelfridt2002dev (mitchel_f), Skywalker072Luke (skywalkerluke), ThomasLwd225 (Thomas2021#4164)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ex_aeq

Your appeal has been DENIED due to the fact that a clip submitted in evidence, found here, clearly shows you enter the gunstore and kill an individual without any reason or provocation. Please allow sufficient time before submitting another appeal.

Regards,

image.png

Community Moderator

Mountain Interactive

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.