APPEAL DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZamyJ

Platinum VIP
Apr 10, 2023
Roblox Username: ZamyJ Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): Fransisco Your RP Name: Forgotten. Ban Length: 2023 09 Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): cannot remember the moderators name. Ban Reason: Rdm+Ltap Why I should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because I love the game and have spent money and time on it, it was some days ago but i believe I should be let back in the game because I will know the rules better now.  I haven't been able to find any RP games like it and really miss it. Time of Occurrence: forgotten      (i only did this once and ill do anything to play this game again i only Rdm'ed because i was angry it wont happen again)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      -Read-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.