APPEAL ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazzatron

Platinum VIP
May 10, 2023
Roblox Username: kazzatron
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): kazzatron (no tag)
Your RP Name: Vance Curry

Ban Length: Permanent.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Aquo_ss 

Ban Reason: 4th ban, 3x VDM (He said it was 2x but he changed it for some reason).
Why I should be unbanned: If I have to be honest, I didn't even know that I already had 4 bans, due to the fact I didn't know that bans from victor valley transferred to Perris. I thought they were reset. And for the VDM I committed, I was goofing around thinking no staff were around due to it being late at night for me, I really don't know how to explain it. I was bored and not much rp's were going on and it was a kinda small, not to much people in the server at that time. I really am sorry, and this is my first ever permanent ban on Perris, and even Victor Valley. Again, very sorry to the staff member who I wasted their time.

Time of Occurrence: 08/13/23 14:41:02
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Thank you for contacting support. I've gone ahead and reviewed the statement you provided as well as the clip and i've decided to ACCEPT your appeal. HOWEVER you will be put on a one-strike policy for a duration of one month starting today. If you violate any of mountain interactive rules including rules that normally apply a warning, you will be permanently banned from MI. 

All the best,

ArrowSider

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.