APPEAL ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

leodecow

Account Moderated
Jul 13, 2023
This is a follow up from my appeal. I wasn't able to have the chance to reply as my thing was closed.

The Thing i said (https://paste.pics/P998Y) was a joke and never intended to be racist. I said sorry and jk after but the screenshot and video didnt show context. I just want to say that me and others thought that a perm ban was a bit harsh. I am asking if it could be a strike policy for however long you decide. I love this game and the community. If this gets reverted to the strike thing instead of the pban, i promise on my mom's life i won't do this crap again/i have learned from my mistakes. or make any comments or jokes. I just want to play again. Thank you.

IN REPLY TO THIS APPEAL: 

Last edited by a moderator:
APPEAL DENIED

Teams Notes: Your appeal is being denied because you said "Monkey gets whiped" This is completely unacceptable and you will not be able to receive a exception into the One Strike Policy. 

Hey, @leodecow

Hello.

Unfortunately,  we are unable to unban you as you have been banned Permanently. 

Video Attached

Have a good day

Upvote 0
So a not racist comment to a not black dude gets pbaned without exception but this dude gets a exception. I  Am just wondering on how a joke is vtos a perm banned. If jackson12_3 put little effort into his appeal and did something i assume worse gets a expection. No hate on the staff team but im just confused on what does and doesnt get accepted. Anyway does the admins or mebers of MI see my card info  i put in for buying premimage.pngimage.png

Upvote 0
and btw the dude wasnt even offended by it or cared. lots of worse stuff goes on in this game and even in medal staff clips that dont get punished. And saying monkey gets whipped is not vtos. image.pngBelow is tos. No where is does it say a monkey getting whipped is vtos. like how is what i said vtos

Upvote 0
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Teams Notes: You have been placed on the One-Strike Policy. If you violate any rules you will be banned. One-Strike Stated 9/4/23 ENDS 10/4/23

Hey, @leodecow

Hello.

Your appeal has been accepted, and you have been unbanned from all games under Mountain Interactive Corp.

Have a good day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.