APPEAL ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

WRRLXD

Account Terminated
Account Terminated
Jul 29, 2023
Discord tag: (idkfr.) rp name: (Desmond Bradley) Ban length: (permanently) Ban reason (NITRP, RDM) Why should I be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because the moderator was so far from moderating the server correctly ( User_Division) and kept turning on peace mode every time he heard a gunshot and never gave a correct time to remove peace time Also he never gave me proof i rdm'd anyone nor told me who also gave me a warning for using self-defense I don't believe the RDM was valid cause he didn't share a clip or any sort of proof also he kept jailing others for trying to rp and the person that was trying to rp was given a warning So I think this ban was pretty invalid. and by the video i provided it seems like thats his reason for RDM when i never had my gun pulled till he started shooting and i also provided a video of why that officer shot at me, so i feel like rdm and nitrp is wrong.

zYCPilyxvkgqrmedo6yXxA.mp4

LjMkln8i2TepjNLZB3aRxg.mp4

Attachments

• LjMkln8i2TepjNLZB3aRxg.mp4
    16.2 MB
  • zYCPilyxvkgqrmedo6yXxA.mp4
    16.4 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Teams Notes: Hello. here was no evidence linked to that ban. It has been removed from your record.

Hey, @WRRLXD

Hello.

Your appeal has been accepted, and you have been unbanned from all games under Mountain Interactive Corp.

Have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.