Not open for further replies.

Pixel_Clear

Apr 29, 2023
Neutral

Roblox Username: Pixel_Clear
Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): disclass
Your RP Name: completely forgot :(

Ban Length: Permanently
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): "914054018907639808"

Ban Reason: LENGHTY SA RECORD

Why I should be unbanned:

Hey, there

I was banned for constant "RDM." And I completely understand that is not allowed and isn't part of the morals of being a citizen and a police officer in Perris, California. I can relate to Perris, California as I have family who live in that exact city. It's been almost 2 months since my ban, and I believe that I've learned my mistake of self-accountability over my actions. I do want to point to one offense, where I was framed into "RDM," through a police scanner, and I should have appealed it way earlier. This incident took place in May, but I was not aware of being banned until now, due to the fact of being busy. Now, after joining the community and reading the rules and guidelines, I've come to a conclusion on the right and wrongs of the Game. I hope my ban can be settled, as I want to be involved again in the game. I assure you that I am committed to following the rules and contributing positively to the community if my ban is lifted, and I appreciate your consideration in this matter.

Time of Occurrence: 7/10/2023, 5:34:03 PM
Additional members involved/witnessing: N

Read, understood, and followed ban appeal rules?: Y

Last edited by a moderator:
APPEAL ACCEPTED

Teams Notes: You have been placed on the One-Strike policy for 2 months. If you violate any rules you will be banned again. Thanks.
Hello, @Pixel_Clear

Your appeal has been accepted and you have been unbanned from all games under Mountain Interactive Corp.

Have a good day.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.