REPORT ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisz12

Platinum VIP
May 9, 2023
Roblox Username: Artisz12 Discord Tag (Ex. Discord#0001): Artisz12#6918 Your RP Name: Damon Alexander Roblox Username of the player you're reporting: kinkabink23 Discord Username of the player you're reporting: N/A Give us an Incident Description: I was just pulled over near the sidewalk and while sitting there I saw him walked up towards me and then started to went under my car so I step out of vehicle and order him like at least 3 times to get from under there but he still didn't listen so I cuffed him and then tried to transport him to the station to book him for failure to comply when passed the central gas to make a left turn that's when he switched teams to avoid arrest. How long do you think the player be punished for: I say a ban is in order for this one I mean as you can see he was trolling spamming L's and all. Time of Occurrence: (sadly no time) 5/14/2023. Additional members involved/witnessing:

For server report.mp4

Attachments

• For server report.mp4
    2.2 MB
Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been accepted. The player was punished according to our administrative rules and guidelines. For more information, please see the #moderation channel in our Discord server. If you run into anymore problems, please fill out another player report. Thank you for your time!

RXCONNAISSANCE,

Administrator

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.